User generated content: Wiki
For discussion, bug reports, feature requests or best practices please use the forums:
Please read this post before adding bug reports.
Developer blog: UrBackup Developer Blog
For developers only: Bug/issue tracker
If you want to help there are various things you could do:
- Translate Website/Client/Server Webinterface in other languages Howto translate Web-UI How to translate client. If you see a translation issue you can change the translation via joining the respective language team. If a language team does accept you please use the forums to notify the community of this situation
- Test the software and report bugs
- Package client for macOS. See this thread and post for details
- Create a Windows PE based restore. The Linux based restore sometimes has driver issues so a Windows PE based restore would be useful. Best way to go about this is to create a GUI for creating the restore disk (using Windows ADK) and for the restore in whatever language/framework you want. Then you can call the restore client executable to get information and to perform the actual restore
- Create a more modern GUI for the restore. Create a Qt/GTK based UI for the restore. See client_restore.cpp for the current dialog based restore
- Anything you want - but please announce your intention in the forums in the development category, such that development can be coordinated.
Contributions require you to sign a Contributor License Agreement (CLA).