User generated content: Wiki
For further discussion or best practices please use the forums: Forums
Developer blog: UrBackup Developer Blog
For developers only: Bug/issue tracker
If you want to help there are various things you could do:
- Translate Website/Client/Server Webinterface in other languages Howto translate Web-UI How to translate client. If you see a translation issue you can change the translation via joining the respective language team. If a language team does not invite me please use the forums to notify the community if this situation.
- Test/Maintain a package for a linux distribution (e.g. Debian, Ubuntu, ...). Debian/Ubuntu are currently maintained by the main developer. Would be great if you took this over!
- Test on a different endianess (only tested for little endian). It has successfully been used on big endian platforms but it needs more testing.
- Test the software and report bugs
- Anything you want - but please announce your intention in the forums in the development category, such that development can be coordinated. Also see the CLA requirement below.
Contributions require you to sign a Contributor License Agreement (CLA).